Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Historical Fiction Books on my 2018 TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's theme is...
Books on my Spring TBR.

I've got a few books on my historical fiction TBR for this year, and I'm happy to share them with you for this week's Top Ten Tuesday. Please note that these are in no particular order, and are only the books on my TBR that I haven't read before. I'm planning on re-reading a few that I've read before, but I'm not going to include those on here. Maybe sometime for another freebie I"ll talk about my top ten must-reread books... But for now, my top 2018 historical fiction TBRs.

  1. Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton
  2. Carnegie's Maid by Marie Benedict
  3. White Chrysanthemun by Mary Lynn Bracht
  4. The Atomic City Girls by Janet Beard
  5. Ecstasy by Mary Sharratt
  6. The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams
  7. The Glass Ocean by Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig, and Karen White
  8. We Were the Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter
  9. The Orphan's Tale by Pam Jenoff
  10. Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
Bonus picks, because I just couldn't narrow it down further than 12, although I'm sure I still missed a few...
  1. The Indigo Girl by Natasha Boyd
  2. Caroline: Little House, Revisited by Sarah Miller